4.29.2009

The Three Amigos


Rather than bore you with the escrow process, I'm going to keep it short. Most people don't know what to expect during escrow, but we did. Remember how I said we had a great team? Well between Rick, Jud, and Jud's right hand man, Eli Pindler, there were no surprises. And I mean NONE. During our escrow process we have been fully informed every single step of the way.

I have talked about Jud and Rick plenty, but I want to talk about Eli because he was a huuuuge part of our experience. He works with Jud to make this process a smooth transition for the buyer. Anytime I had a question, and I'm not lying or exaggerating, Eli got back to me within minutes!! Responses always came in a timely manner even when I would e-mail after business hours. Some days that was just the only time I had time to catch up. Eli returned my e-mails when he should have been at home relaxing after work. I was shocked that we got so much personal attention and care. When we asked stupid questions, he was so gracious and patient with us. We can't praise him enough. He was a dream to work with.

I know I may sound like a broken record, but our team was awesome and in Los Angeles, sometimes it is hard to weed out the bad apples. I don't cut anyone breaks and I am very hard on people so when people are good to the Mister and me, we like to share. If you have any questions, or experiences you want to share, please feel free to comment or e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!