5.01.2009

GREETINGS FROM THE HOUSE STUPID MISTER


Yeah we're tight, but we'll be just fine, we've come this far.

I am the House Stupid Mister, I am even more dangerous than the Missus. because I pretend that I know something even when I don't. That gets me into trouble. Blogging isn't my thing, but I'm going to give it a go.

Last night I had a conversation with my father, he always knows what to say. He is not your typical father knows best, slacks wearing type, but more of your straight shooter with a rock for a fist and a heart of gold. It got me to thinking how blessed we are to have this opportunity. If it wasn't for our family's and friends this couldn't be possible, but most importantly, God. Things work out when you let them.

Enough sap from this tree. WE ARE CLOSING TODAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!